WIECAN Announces Mentorship Program
The Steering Committee of WIECAN is pleased to announce the launch of a mentorship program beginning in March 2018.
This program is designed for women with 2+ years of experience to connect with a mentor in the energy space. It is our hope that through this program, mentees will have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of career opportunities in the energy sector, to discuss their professional development goals and broaden their networks.
Participation in this program requires a commitment of 1 hour/per month to connect with your mentor, either in person or by phone.
Interested participants (mentees) please email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2018. Please include:
- Your CV or a paragraph describing your background
- Answers to the below questions:
1. Please describe a professional or volunteer experience that influenced your career progression to date.
2. Briefly outline your career goals or personal aspirations at this stage in your professional life within a five year time horizon.
3. Please describe an area in your development where you feel a mentor would help you achieve your career goals.
We do not need more than a paragraph answer to each of the questions below, and your answers will assist us with matching you with the mentor that is best suited to help you accomplish your goals for this program.