Fri, May 27|
Patio / Lounge Room
In-Person ESG Conversation + Spring Social
WIECan is pleased to invite you to join an ESG financing conversation, which will be held in person on Friday May 27 at 4pm EDT in Toronto.
Time & Location
May 27, 4:00 p.m. EDT
Patio / Lounge Room, 155 Wellington St W, 11th Floor, Toronto, ON M5V 3K7, Canada
About The Event
WIECan is pleased to invite you to join an ESG financing conversation, which will be held in person on Friday May 27 at 4pm EDT in Toronto. The event format includes a 1-hour moderated C-suite panel, followed by our first post-COVID 2-hour spring social. The event will delve into today’s key ESG considerations in the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure sector, including the importance of ESG and reaching net zero, and opportunities to align financing with companies’ ESG objectives. Food and wine will be served.
- Pauline Alimchandani, Chief Financial Officer | Northland Power
- Shelley Babin, Chief Legal and Ethics Officer | OPG
- Alina Osorio, President | Fiera Infrastructure
- Sarah Thompson, Managing Director, Sustainable Finance | RBC Capital Markets
- Anna Brighton, Director, Power, Utilities and Infrastructure | RBC Capital Markets
- Patio / Lounge Room at 155 Wellington St W, 11th Floor, Toronto, ON M5V 3K7